
Last sunday,my younger sister,brother in law,their daughter,my mother and we went to Sentosa after my church.The weather was quite hot though we reached around 4pm.In my mind in the past,my hubby and I had been to Sentosa on our first date 4 years ago.Then my hubby told me about the memory of our date in Sentosa too.We had same thinkings.Our friends were surprised to see me holding hands with Kenichi at Sentosa and they could sense that I had a foreign boyfriend then now my husband.Cuz' I always bring any foreign friends to Singapore ,thus they assumed that all of them are my only friends.They never thought that I was dating foreign boyfriend.That's why they were surprised to hear that.Most of places are under revonation and some changed new things.Kazu enjoyed viewing all the beaches when we walked along and sometimes,we sit in bus too for sight seeing.
After Sentosa,we went to Suntec for dinner.Finally,air con cooled us especially Kazu and my niece,Jiselle.We had our fill and it was quite late around 8.30pm.Then we went home.It was a happy day but quite tiring for me!I had to work the next day!
No comments:
Post a Comment