My husband will be coming home from Bali today.He will arrive Singapore around 6pm but I am not sure whether I shall go and see him at the airport but I still have alot of work to do.I need to clear my work first before I take maternity leave for 2 days tomorrow and this friday.Yesterday,Ken emailed to me that he felt staying enough in bali and wants to go home cuz' he missed me and Kazu so much.He was looking forward to seeing us sooner.Yes,I am so glad he comes home sooner today.Of course,who will not miss their husbands if they go oversea for a few weeks?My room will be noisy when Ken comes home cuz' he surely plays with Kazu or use computer most of time.Hope that he can find a job sooner once he is ready to settle down after his long holiday so that he will not be bored at home or "homesick".I am sure that he will have alot of stories to tell me about his activties and life in bali.In his email,he told me that one of his surfing board was broken and caused him to cut his arm and he said it was not serious.Know what?Don't know if you believe him or not.He just ran into his hearing friend in Bali and he is from St.Augustine,Florida.What a small world,isn't it?They had a good time.His friend almost can't recognise Ken due to his new short hair.Ken will tell me more later when we get home.
I am so happy to see my husband and we can enjoy each other for company.I talked to my baby,Kazu by using sign language and voice at the same time about Ken's arrival home and Kazu showed a wide smile to me.So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment