Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Joyin

Happy Belated birthday to you,Joyin!Yes,her birthday falls on 10th July.I won't forget her birthday date cuz
I already sms her for her birthday greeting last sunday.I supposed to write new blog about her birthday last sun but I was too busy with my baby.That's why I wrote it today.We are same age but she is 3 months older than me.We know each other for a long time too since primary school (elementary school) just like Lina See.We have not hanged out for a long time cuz' she is always busy with her husband or rather rest at home after work on weekend.But we still keep in touch via emails mostly during office weekdays.We would meet up if we have any friends's birthday parties.She was used to be my colleague in TDK for 4 years but sadly,she is no longer working in TDK.Lastly,I wish her a good health and hope she can start a family soon so that she can join us for our motherhood life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks,dear Karen for your thoughts.Me very touched.I am happy enough to have my closest friends(U and Lina)to remember my birdday every year.I am always amazed at another friend,Diana for never forgetting to greet me only after the birth of her firstborn.I had a fun times being both colleagues and friends with karen for only 4 years.The funniest and coolest discovery for the small wonder why we three are longest & closet friends that the first letter of name starting from J to L are Joyin,Karen and Lina based on our age.In other words,I am the oldest,Kar the second and Lina the youngest.Strange?? Perhaps it don't occur at all to you.Before I end,I thank you and everyone for your wishes.In turn,I wish you all always cheerful whatever you face in everyday life.

;) joyin