When I was about to start to work,my manager came to me and got scolded by her (I lipread her and we use paper and pen to communicate)cuz' I asked my colleague,Josephine to help me to sort delivery orders if she has time.I did not know that my colleague had alot of problems to solve for outstanding payment.She asked me why I seeked her help.I told her that if Jos is really busy with work,I would not ask her but she kept asking me if I need help and she was free alittle.Yes,I was given additional some job recently due to change customers.That's why I seeked her help but in the end,I got scolded.So I decided to take all work back and completed it myself.It was done already.Josephine kept apologising to me that my manager scolded me.I told her to forget it and I won't take it to heart.The rest can hear
We will be going to japanese restaurant for dinner together after work tonight.It was Boss's treat.I don't feel like going out with them cuz' I am the only deaf employee in TDK but I have 3 colleagues who know sign language.Anyway,we always take a cab and share the fare which we live in same area-Jurong West but different street numbers.I know myself that I would be tired already when reaching home.I have to take care of Kazu myself for the whole night.Hope that he is a good boy and will go to bed earlier than 10pm.
2 comments:
Oh sorry to learn that you are scolded for a minor cause.Wendy should know that you and Jos are colleagues and you both can help each other if needed.Can't be that you must handle all own each job responsiblities as you are not superwoman.Guess wendy held you all colleagues in a high expectations.Well that character of hers is wendy.I think you are not affected because it is not a big problem.Yes you may consider it a bad day because of the date no is 13th.haaa..
I am sure your kazu will be a good boy once he see you upset.haa I know it can't as he is too young..
Anyway I know you can leave troubles or problems to God and he will take care of them for you.That's what you always say.
Look on a brighter side.
jyin :)
oh u poor thing... got scolded by your manager over a small matter? Fortunately for your patience and understanding, u didn't take it to your heart too hard. I think Wendy didn't see what's actually your intention properly before scolding u. Yup joyin is right. Just tolerate with your workload for only 8 hours, when time to go home, u will be happier to see your dearest cute kazu! Like what u said, just leave to God to take care of your worries!
Post a Comment