He turns 3 months today.He will be going to have injection today.I asked Jann to help me to bring him to clinic at Mount Elizabeth cuz' I can't take leave today and I have to take care of my colleague's job during her absence leave.Hope that he won't cry after his injection .I will hear the update news from my third sister later afterwards.
Last friday (1.07.2005) was my cousin's wedding.It was quite nicer and trend.Unfortunately,I was too busy to take photo of her wedding place.The theme is camel and cactus.The decoration was very beautiful.The place is at Asian Museum.The view was also nice!Will get the photo from my brother later and show you!
2 comments:
how time flies fast! Kazu turns to 3 months. Getting chubby already? I can't wait to pinch his cheeks! haha... Oh at ME for a jab? I thought at TMC or clinic near your home?? Change to different paediatrician? U can postpone another day of Kazu's appt or change time to evening after your work, i am sure clinic will still open until 9pm, it's not always complusory to have a jab on time. I sometimes delay appt for Ranen's jab cos i couldn't find time or Ranen got flu at wrong time. Oh your cousin's wedding was an unqiue? Is her hubby white, right? Ok look forward to viewing your photos soon!
That means next week Kazu will be 100 days old! Would love to see him this December...
Post a Comment