Tuesday, July 05, 2005

2012 Summer Olympics

Which city do you think will host the 2012 Summer Olympics?A few famous sports players flew to Singapore to make their countries voted.Beckham and his wife looked good and hope that London will be picked.Beckham and Raul were soccer team of Real Madrid in Spain but Beckham still prefers to support London where he belongs to though he loves Madrid very much and is playing for his team in Madrid too.I saw Beckham with his wife on tv and he is still handsome as ever!As for me,I think London is the possible but don't know why.Just feel that London is most suitable place for 2012 olympics.I hope that we can visit London again if we have a chance.

2 comments:

whiterabbit said...

i wish it's Singapore! haha... save our cost to fly to London if want to watch Olypmic 2012! Yup, Beckham and Victoria as well as Raul and other famous sports pple have been here last monday but didn't mention when Becks and Vic leave singapore, their whereabouts are tight-lipped to avoid being mocked by the crowd. I guess Victoria follows him anywhere he goes to prevent from having his affairs, who knows?

-wt said...

Keep Olympics 2012 away from New York City! Anywhere but the United States, please!