Sunday, June 26, 2005

Nothern Territory and Sdyney,Australia

My husband and I were so happy to get out of singapore to take a break even though we are sad that we can't bring Kazu along cuz' he is just only 2 months old and it would be much inconvenience to us.We are really grateful to my parents who helped to take care of him while we were holidaying on 8th June-19th June 2005.

We flew to Alice Springs from Sydney and then rented a car to drive to Ayer Rocks where we will see different mood of different bigger rocks at different places.The place was quite quiet and not much activities and shops.We stayed at hostel for a night.Then we felt very cold near mountains but very nice morning.This photo on left is another rocks but forget what the rocks named.Am I good photographer?
Alice Springs Desert Park.It was nice visiting natural park with some animals and birds.
Shopping mall called Todd Mall in Alice Springs.
Look at a sign "Singapore". A cafe with ken's only 2 closest cousins at Bondi Beach.Nice?
Piper Family celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary at Japanese Restaurant.
My favourite photo at Opera House.Nice?
Aunt Masako and me at Harbour Bridge.
Horray!Reached on top of mountain in blue mountains.
Cool.Wonderful view
3 sisters in blue mountains.Can see them in background?
Deaf australian friends.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Fabulous Pictures! But still not enough to satisfy me.. hee.. So try to put more pictures on ur online photo album such as yahoo or flickr or webshots! :-)

-LS

wright-karen said...

yes,i plan to create photo album on yahoo if i am so free!I grab a chance to write blog and add photo when my baby kazu was sleeping.-KT

Anonymous said...

What I like best is your meal outside the sea, because I love to enjoy viewing the waves and eating a marvellous foods at a same time.Judging your photos, it is a wow you both will have a great holiday time. Another kid again when you just celebrated your one year anniversary?? ha kidding, but if true,cool... ok a joke.
Thank you for sharing your times with us.

wright-karen said...

may i know who you are just now?Thanks

Anonymous said...

wow... envy u two for having a great time in Australia and have relatives there to have nice meals together! The weather there seems good weather but yet u claimed it was very cold! hee...tempting me to go Australia with my family! guess who i am? *copying LS*

wright-karen said...

geezz...it must be you,diana?yup,you must set your goal what you want and it will come true :)

Anonymous said...

haha... u got wrong person! It's me, carolyn, lah.

-wt said...

LS! I call you by your real name because I know you would still call me BTK. Until you stop calling me that name, I'll continue to call you WSS! :)

Karen, I don't think this summer is good time for me to visiting Singapore. How does December/January sound? I could take three weeks off and use some of it for Australia, perhaps? Let me know what you think.