Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Lina

Happy Birthday to you,Lina...Hope that happiness and love come into her life sooner!Not that only but wish her a good health too!:)We have been known each other as best friends for more than 20 years since we were in primary school (elementary).Glad to see her in singapore again after her oversea living in USA.We still keep in touch with each other despite of my new motherhood life.It shows that true friendship never die no matter what.I did ask her to go out with us for dinner tonight but she was not free due to her appointment with her family.So hope that we can have a nice dinner together on this coming sat if possible.
By the way,I just landed Singapore last sunday evening.After reaching home,they are not around as my elder sis and mother brought my niece,Jiselle and my son,Kazu out for shopping so we went out to meet my family for celebrating Father's day at dinner.We were excited to see our Kazu sooner.Yes,I began to miss my son,Kazu only a few days before fly back to Singapore.I hug and kiss him alot.My honeymoon with my husband was great and nice.The weather was really cold and nice.will show you some photos later.I find all the places in Sydney more family friendly and there are alot child playgrounds at some cafes/bookshops.So I guess that those who have famly with kids,should have no problem visiting australia.And there are alot of nice kids clothes too but unfortunately,all the clothes are winter!June to Aug are winter in australia.

2 comments:

-wt said...

Tell Wan San I said gay birthday! :) Glad to hear that you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

BTK! Whoa.. it has been a long time since i last called you such a name :-P Anyway, thank you for your birthday greetings :-)

-LS