I had to come back to work on 1st June cuz' most of my colleagues are very busy with their work and need me to come back earlier.I suppose to come back to work on 29th June after completing 3 months maternity leave but I decided to help my colleagues to reduce their stress.Actually,I wanted to come back on 26th May but my manager sms me to come back on 1st June according to labours law (must complete 2 months maternity leave).I had mixed feelings-happy to go to work and determine to complete work.And sometimes,I am not ready to go back to work yet but I just enjoyed taking care of my baby,Kazu though I don't feel any bond with him yet.
I had been busy with work since 1st june.I could not go home by 5.30pm but end going home around 7pm and reached home around 8pm.I still take over my mother's care and take care of Kazu.Luckily,my mother is very understanding and helped me to feed him milk in the middle night.Perhaps,if i am not busy with work,then I would be able to take care of feeding him milk in the middle night.
No comments:
Post a Comment