Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Last Day of 2 month Maternity Leave

My younger sister,Jann sms me if I want to go out for shopping before I started to work on 1st June.I replied back I wanted to buy baby pram and other baby stuffs.So we included parents went to Takahimaya mall for shopping.My niece ran around the toys and my mum had to catch up with her while Jann and Patrick went to lunch first.Glad that takahimaya shopping centre provide nursing rooms for babies and kids on 4th level.Then we started to look for baby prams cuz' we don't wish to take trouble to borrow baby prams from Jann.Finally,we bought a nice baby pram at Little John in Centrepoint and its colour is red and it's similiar to Jann's baby pram.Hope that they won't mix up for same colour but different design.
Then we went to vegetarian restaurant for dinner near Jurong Bird Park.This is our favourite restaurant-Eight Immortals Restaurant.You should try it next time!
Time really flies so fast...I have a few hours left to sleep and get up to work the next day.

No comments: