Saturday, May 21, 2005

Hello...

Ah,this is my first time to create a blog and I had started doing it right now since I have spare time while my parents are playing with my beloved son,Kazu.Thanks to my husband,Kenichi who encourage me to create a blog so that I can write what I have thought.Not only that but I also need to improve my english and keep my brain active.I delay creating a blog till finally,I create it now.Hope that I can try my best to write if I have time or share something with you all and you can enjoy reading my blog in future.

I realised that I had become a mother already but still can't believe myself I am a mother too cuz' I used to have alot of my freedom before starting a family.Anyway,I have to be responsible for bringing my son,Kazu up properly.Sometimes,it's quite fun to spend time with him despite of tiring job.Another thing is I must get rid of my fat tummy as soon as possible because most of my clothes outsized me.I must be determined to get up and start exercise regularly.Hope so!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that your English is fine. I'm not bi-lingual, so I'm always humbled when I meet people who are. As for being a parent, just be patient with yourself, your new baby, and with your husband. It's a challenging role, but one of the biggest blessings someone can experience. May God bless you and your new family.

wright-karen said...

hi,may i know who you are?just email to me if you prefer to be private person.thanks