Today is 22nd May and Vesak Day (Buddhist's birthday) in public Singapore.I have many friends whose birthday fall this may but different dates.Do you believe that there are 3 persons who have same exact birthday date but of course,different ages.It's my dad,David Chia (Joyin's husband),Michelle Chiam (Raymond's long lost sister)!Happy Birthday to you,Dad!He turns 61 years old now.He likes to be active and still works temp job.I am grateful to him too cuz' he also helps to take care of my baby whenever he is free.
And Happy birthday to David and Michelle too...
Birthday baby is Raymond and Carolyn's son's birthday falls on 23th May 2004.
By the way,my parents kept asking me if I am able to cope with my baby myself at home cuz my whole family would go to my 4th Aunt's new house in Johor Baru,Malaysia (drive 45 mins) today.I kept assuring them that I can cope it and have to learn how to cope with him myself when I am alone at home.Not them only but my best friend,Lina and other friends pester me to bring Kazu out to friend's house today and they can help me to take care of kazu if I need their help but I rather not trouble them further.I need to focus on kazu all the time cuz' he is only 6 weeks old and it's not worth going there.Another reason is I don't want to get paranoid or startled all the time whenever the dogs run around me if I feed Kazu milk or coax him to sleep at my friend's house.Yes,my friend has a few dogs at his house.I have probia of dogs!
2 comments:
haha.. yeah count yourself lucky because their 2 dogs were wildly roaming around the house all of the time! hee.. Not only you but also Xavier (Benang's son) is scared of these dogs.. he is so cute when he signed, "Scared of dogs - they bite!" hee...
-LS
haa.... nodding at LS' comments....
Xavier really cute...
Post a Comment