The paediatican said that he was considered good weight and tall.His weight is 6.265kg.Length is 63cm.Head circumference is 41.3cm.No wonder,I feel heavy when carrying him than his 1 month old.
He likes to play with his family.He is able to recognise his own mother and grandma too cuz' he always smile and look at us longer whenever we use our voice to talk to him.He also smile at the strangers or other family members.His favourite drinking milk night time is 4am or 5am once at least.After his milk,he slept till wake up at 7.30am or 8am for his bath time.It was a joy to see him smiling at me whenever I come home from work.He starts sucking his fingers due to itchness on his teeth.


4 comments:
Kazu does look like you! He sucks his fingers? Now I know how you were raised! :) LOL
wow! indeed chubby kazu! i can't wait to hug or carry him! Look forward to this Sat!
Yr son,Kazu is so cute when he 'zip' his mouth by his fingers :-D
Hi,red girl!Where you come from?Do I know you?Please let me know.Appreciate your reply.Thanks :)
Post a Comment