Kazu & Aden (my friend's 2nd baby)
Kazu is 2 weeks older than Aden.He just turns 4 months old while Aden is 3 1/2 months old.Kazu learnt how to turn over last thursday before he turns 4 months old!It means I have to watch over him often especially at night for sleeping cuz'it will be dangerous if he turns over at night when I was sleeping.There goes my good sleeping.This early morning (around 3am),I saw him turning over and quickly put him back to normal position.I knew he was hungry though he don't cry but kept kicking so I went to make milk for him.Once I got back to room and saw him turning over again!I scolded him with sign language.Anyway,he don't bother but only is hungry for milk!My eyes become puffy!Last night,I put him in a cradler to sleep.After I got out of shower,I saw him waking up and asked my husband why Kazu woke up again.He shrugged and Kazu woke up like that.Kazu sat on my elder sis's lap happily so I came to them and scolded him with signing and a strict voice why he woke up so late!Know what?it was around 11pm!He started to cry and leave him for a while.Then I decided to get milk for him to drink so that he can satfisy his full stomach and sleep well.
I noticed that Aden is quite big and chubby!He is heavier than Kazu.He is slightly taller than Kazu.

Aden is so chubby and bigger than Kazu,right?:)

Hee...What a coincidence that they yawn together at the same time!They must be tired of looking at cameras.
3 comments:
hey middle sis, kazu is getting 2 look more n more like u!!!
tat day when parent bring kazu out 2 cut his hair at boon lay, some1 commented tat he look like dad, which means tat he also look like u,since u look like dad. ;-)
baby's face change very fast, mayb a few mths later, he turn 2 look like ken again.
Good picture of babies yawning together!
All babies are same and also cute :-P
Post a Comment