Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Kazu's new Godmum

Guess who his new Godmum is?It's none than Jeren Yap,my ex-colleague!Actually,she asked me if anybody takes him as their godson but I replied to her that nobody wants to take him cuz' he is too naughty!Then after a few days,she emailed to me if I can let her take him as godmum but I thought that she was kidding cuz' sometimes,she was kidding but she says she really wants to take him as her godson cuz' she always wants her deaf closest friend who have any kids to be her godchildren.That's her wish.She has a goddaughter who is muslim in Melbourne.That's why she wants to have another godson too.
Last saturday,we supposed to meet outside but change the place to my house instead cuz' we could not bring Kazu who was sick.She seemed to see him excitedly.I was also happy to see her and we hugged.I already told my parents about Jeren taking him as her godson.They did not say anything but ask personal questions about her like age,status,where she lives,etc.hahaha.My husband and I discussed about it and we agreed to let her take him as her godson cuz' we know each other for a long time since she left TDK but we still keep in touch.Besides,she still interacts with deaf people too.That's why we believe that she can help Kazu for better future too.
She bought a nice piano toy for him and he smiled at the music.
We had a long good chat.Her signing really improved alot and smooth just like almost deaf.I don't have to sign repeatedly.She supposed to leave my house around 11.15pm but instead,my dad and she chatted about his favourite hobby,crystals,stones,etc.She went home around 12.15am finally.
Yesterday,Jeren was concerned about Kazu's future insurance policy and offers to buy policy for him but I was touched and I told her it would be better to share buying the policy for him instead of paying on her own cuz' who knows,she would get married later and have kids later.However,we have not bought the policy yet.My husband and I have not discussed it yet.
Lastly,thank you,my dear friends who are concerned about Kazu's cough.He is fine now.He was so happy to see me reaching home after work yesterday.He smiled broadly at me when I said hello to him and talked to him with signing,"are you okay now?are you happy to play again?are you happy to see mum at home?" He smiled broadly and kicked excitedly.Anyway,Thank God for protecting him and making him recover in no time!Praise Him!Thanks for answering my prayer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, suddenly i felt so old,, ha ha..Marry?Kids?? Do you know my favourite hand sign "no way"...ha ha...
Yes, Karen remember, prayer is very important. His words alive in your life too! No matter, how busy you are, whisper God a prayer at any time :)

whiterabbit said...

congrats to kazu for having a godmum!

Anonymous said...

*Wide eyes* Wonderful news indeed for Kazu.I thought it is lina as godmother but I am wrong.heheh.
Another good thing to know that kazu is getting much better with God's care and his family's love.
My countless congrats to you all K family.

Anonymous said...

A BIG CONGRATULATION to Kazu having a fairy godmum.Why call Jeren,fairy godmum???U can guess : p/DK