


My niece named Jiselle is really naughty but smarter girl.She is only 18 months old.She is my younger sister's daughter.She knows Ken and I are deaf.She likes to use sign language to talk to us and them too.She likes to imitate whatever we do.For example,my elder sister laughed at Jiselle's funny action by covering her mouth with her hands.Then Jiselle laughed too and covered her mouth with her hand.Yesterday,my sister told me that mum tried to make Kazu shit in potty and Jiselle stood beside him.Then his urine spat on her directly.Instead of being angry,she looked more than shocked and blurred.They laughed at her cute action and then she laughed as well and covered her mouth with her hand.So funny! Too bad,I am not there as I was working.When my mother or father coughed alittle,then she imitated their coughing.So naughty,isn't she?When I was busy with computer in my room,then she walked to me and dragged my hand out of room.I asked her what she wanted.We walked towards Kazu's cradle and she pointed at his cries.I was surprised to see her knowing that I am deaf and I did not ask her to call me if Kazu cries.I patted her head for thanking her to help.I told my family about it and they say she is really smart and know what to do.She did it a few times.She knows that everyone in my family dotes on her and she took advantage of us giving in to her especially my mother.So we have to discpline her as well.I guess that she is closer to my mum and Jann cuz' they look after her mostly.She is quite scared of her dad who is very strict with her.
No comments:
Post a Comment