Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Jiselle & Kazu



This is my favourite photo of Jiselle & Kazu cuz' they really look innocent and natural.Thanks to Jann who took snap of them quickly.This photo was taken two weeks ago (13th Aug,Sat).After that photo taken,we brought Kazu out for shopping at orchard while Jann left Jiselle to mum's care cuz' she and her husband went out with their friends for dinner.Unfortunately,the background is quite ugly!hahaha...Elder sister insisted on removing the picture on the wallpaper in my PC at home but I refused it.I don't care the background but I enjoyed looking at Jiselle and Kazu only in photo.
Last Saturday,Kazu got cough and flu alittle.But it got worse,so we made an appointment with clinic outside but my third sister advised me to go to baby clinic instead of normal clinic cuz' the medicine may be too strong for baby so we cancelled the clinic and then make another appointment at baby clinic near Lot 1.The paderctian is quite good and explained to us clearly about Kazu's cough and flu.It was not serious but it pains me to see Kazu coughing during his sleep.Jann also felt the way for her baby.She said she rather be sick than let babies suffering and sick.I agree with her.
Last night,Kazu cried very loudly and i thought that he could not wait for milk time so I got him milk but he refused to drink but still cry loudly,so my mum tried to cool him down but he still cried for 20 mins.No choice but my mother used her mouth to suck phelgm out of Kazu's mouth.Feel bad and touched by my mother's brave action.Finally,he slept for a few mins and then woke up happily.He still smiled at us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
I admired yr mother can do her mouth suck phelgm out of Karzu's mouth. She is good care for yr dearest son! Cheer up!

Last june my baby son's 2 mths old & got cough until finished almost 1 mth! He's too young. Also me feel tear & pain to see when my baby son's cough & his face's spot red. Cos my mother in law rubs little vick on his nose & his chest. She asked me to put some vick into warm water in baby tube for bathing my baby son. He felt quite better.

If Kazu's cough, don't take him outing. Ok take care for him.

Anonymous said...

hey, remember when babie's cry is either, hungry or may be stomach wind too! I believed in this case, his nose really stuffy till he cant breath smoothly. I'm not sure, but my friend, her doctor use to gave her a nose drop for her baby, to soften those stubborn phelgm. Anyway,althought he is unwell, but he still smile..and curious too! hmm... when he get older, get him a toy car,,, ha ha...

whiterabbit said...

how sweet of cousins being taken photos together! haha... who is the person on sofa from behind in ugly sitting position? oh gosh... poor little kazu for having flu and cough... must take extra care of him as babies have very low immunity system. Kazu has been crying for 20mins? wow... how lucky of him to have a great grandmother who is willing to suck his phlegm out through her mouth! Ya, i am sure kazu's paediatrictan also gave him a nasal drop to relief block nose or stubborn phlegm. Next time, check his forehead whether cold or warm if he is crying too long. if cold, it means that he has colic or wind. May he have a speed recovery soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Karen. Kazu look so adorable.
I hope he's well now.

Anonymous said...

It reminds me that my daughter cried cos of her blocked nose when she's 4 months old.My parents couldn't comforted her so I carried her and walked around at late night.Finally she stopped crying and then put her to bed.Quickly she cried again.I had no choice to carry her again.I guess that she wanted to listen her mother's heart/DK