Friday, August 26, 2005

Driving centre in Bukit Batok

I was quite busy yesterday since I was on matnernity leave for 2 days.I had decided to help Ken looking for a job yesterday.Luckily,my younger sister brought her baby to my parents and then they drove us to driving centre in bukit batok.Reaching there,everything had changed.We looked like ignorant or fool! hahha...We went up to 2 level and queue for about 30 mins cuz' the lady was very slow.Then she said we have to go down and get the queue number and apply basic driving test.What?#@!# The 2 level is for only converting foreign licence,not apply any theory tests.So we went down and apply there.Know how much?It costs $11.25 (enrol fee-$5.25 for 6 months and basic test-$6.00 once) After payment,then we proceeded to another places where computers provided for booking the basic test.Ken wanted to book it for next month but all the slots are full,so managed to get one slot on 6th Oct at 10.30am-11.30am.There are 8 sessions for morning till evening for all the tests.Cool? We just learnt that when reaching for real test,then just answer the questions by computer,not write on the paper test!After test,then can wait for a few mins to see the results that is passed or failed immeidately.wow...the tech is much better and effective than olden days.In the olden days,we finished the paper test and then hand it to the investigtaters.We have to wait for 1 or 2 weeks later to get results by post.I remind Kenichi to answer carefully before ending the test on the computer.
I am staying at home right now and take care of Kazu cuz' my parents and elder sister brings my niece out to orchard now.It's time for them to relax and enjoy shopping.Cuz' they helped me to look after Kazu while I accompanied Kenichi to bukit batok and jobs too.Ken went out to look for jobs now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cheer up :) Ken will get a job ok. Remember POWER OF PRAYER. Oh by the way, dont worry, i fully understand and respect your father decision ok :) My family do the same thing too. So, i'm prepared and understand :)Hope Kazu feeling better.

whiterabbit said...

wow so fast everything at driving centre has changed! That's good for Ken to keep his effort to find a job till it pays off!