Jan-Great to see my niece walking finally and she is happy to walk alot.
Feb-Happiest thing is to see my hubby moving to Singapore with me finally.
Mar-Most anxious thing is to count the days down when my due was coming.
April-A double joy is Angeline and I gave birth to baby boy but different dates.
May-A New life is my new motherhood life towards Kazu.
June-Sweet anniversary & trip is celebrate 1st wedding anniversary in australia.
July-Busiest thing is to come back to work and clear all the work.
Aug-Unforgetable day is to attend National's day which we enjoyed firework & airplane
Sept-Beautiful lights is to visit many colourful lanterns at Chinese Gardens.
Oct-Best birthday present was Kenichi found a stable job
Nov-Special grandparents is Ken's mum and my parents for showing love towards Kazu
Dec-Most worth gift I received is bonus,10 years service award and perfume from my hubby.
Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Saturday, December 31, 2005
From Jan'05~Dec'05
Time flies so fast...This dec is coming to end soon and a new year 2006 is coming soon too!I had been thinking about the past and now.Overally,2005 was not bad cuz' I had been resting alot (take more annual leave and 3 months maternity leave despite of busy being new mother.But I missed alot of freedom like shopping,spending money on clothes,sleeping longer etc.Anyway,Kazu's presence enlighted me to make a new life and have challengings.Kazu always comes first in my mind like spending money on his milk poweder,toys,clothes,insurance policy,etc.Of course,I put God first in my mind and always start to pray to him and talk to him often.Thank God and Praise Him to make 2005 good and wonderful things for us.I wish that we can have a new flat next year.Thinking back,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
haa...glad that u finally joined our motherhood club and understand how tough jobs for mothers!
yup kenichi popped out suddenly and gave us a pleasant CNY surprise!
look forward to your future new house soon! Remember to take my advice. hope you buy the right flat for the sake of kazu no matter how old or new or costly flat is.
Hey Karen, Happy New Year to You :)
I'm very happy that you put God first in your heart :) Continue this gesture ok,, read his word and grow with him.cheers
Oh,yeah...I clean forgot that Kenichi gave everyone a surprise when meeting them during last CNY!heee....I recalled it when Lina mentioned it.hee...
Jeren,thanks for your encourgement word!We love Jesus very much!
cheeky,no problem.we have plenty of time to meet up.we can meet up for dinner next week hopefully.
glad to hear that you settled down with the rooster year so well.hope that u won't be scared of the 'DOG' year./DK
Post a Comment