I received 10 years service award finally!I had been working in TDK for 10 years already and time flies so fast!Another good news is I won 16th prize too!But I rather want big TV LCD for 1st Prize!I had never won 1st prize except only 3rd prize only in all my life of TDK.I almost won 1st prize but missed it.Perhaps,it's my fate not to win anything :) We left hotel at about 9.30pm cuz' Kazu rubbed his eyes and wanted to sleep early.I guess that he was very tired.

Kazu refused to look at the camera cuz'he cried at Wendy who tried to carry him.

This is my good buddy & colleague-Gaylee's family.Her girl was born on 26th Dec as Carolyn's birthday.

Here is my 10 years service award...

Kenichi enjoyed eating japanese buffet.I was busy entertaining Kazu.

16th prize is Sony USB memory for storing all the files.Kenichi liked it alot so I let him use it.
4 comments:
Would you continue for another 5 years? Wondering what's in your 10 years award? :P I saw Evelyn also receiving the award. Is it her 20 years'award? At least you won both the award and prize while we none... * sobbing *
As for Gaylee, her girl looks much like hers.So sweet-looking.
Hello Karen
Congratulations ! for your winning :)
Have a nice weekend !
Varintorn
whoa! how time flies! u have been working in TDK company for 10 years! Wondering if u still will work in TDK company till u retire??? haa...
Congrats for your 10 years service award and winning draw lucky!
oh i forgot to add one more thing. Ask Gaylee's sweet girl to celebrate our same birthday together next time! Has she just turned to one year old few day ago, right?
Post a Comment