Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hello,Readers...

Dear Readers,I would like to thank you very much for your great support and reading my blog regularly!I was really touched by your support and views on my english.Yes,I did type how I feel whatever I want to write in my blog and I don't have to read and check if I have used wrong words after my blog.Frankly,I don't take any words from anyone if it's bad and insulting comments.Of course,it would be great if it's good and nice comments.I just accept whatever they make nasty or good comments.Anyway,I am really happy to see many "noise" in my blog!haha...Thank you very much for making many true comments on your views.Please continue to read my blog and make comments whatever you think after that incident.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing to know that you are not affected at all.Good!Good!
Of course why wld we let a minor agruement to disallow us from missing your enjoyable updates.*wink*

Anonymous said...

Having little misunderstandings or agruments in your comments, they are also helpful for readers to realise what's wrong or right and also can improve the friendship too! :D

glad that u really don't take such nasty comments to your heart! Look forward to your blog update!