We have to make new USA photo size for USA passport.Yes,he was already automatically US citizen immediately.Kenichi went to USA embassy with his father in law and Kazu to apply US citizen for Kazu.That time I was very busy with work and I was unable to go with them.During lunch time,I got urgent sms from Kenichi that I am required to go to USA embassy to prove that I am still in Singapore.Even Jann informed me too and my dad also told me to go to USA embassy.So I had no choice and ask my boss to approve my urgent half day leave.
Reaching there,she saw me in real person before proceeding Kazu's citizenship.Then we had another interview too.We sat down with Kazu in front of the woman through the glass window as if we are in jail!Ha...We put pen and paper in the hole and she took the paper from the hole and write it down like asked personal questions!Know what?"when will you concieve baby?" or why you come to singapore?,etc...Finally,Kazu's USA citizhenship was successful and money is not wasted!We have to pay US$147 for this application and passport.As for my green card,my husband is required to file the application form every tuesday and thursday but we went there on that friday.We will apply it next year cuz' the fee is not cheap!We have to pay about US$199!whoa...Kenichi complained that USA is money faced!hahaha...
The reason is why Kenichi wants to apply USA citizenship for Kazu for back up plan because in case if Kazu happens to become deaf in future,then he has no problem going over USA to live with his USA citizenship.*touchwood* If nothing had happened to him till he turns 18 years old,let him decide which Singapore or USA citizenship he prefers to choose as long as we,parents have USA and Singapore citizenship!Hee...However,I feel that he should keep USA citizenship for the sake of benefits than Singapore citizenship.

He is 6 months old in Singapore passport photo.

He is 7 months old in USA passport photo.It's unbelievable he looks different from 6 & 7 months old.This photo looks already bigger,didn't he?He loses weight abit slowly due to his teeth growing.hee...
4 comments:
whoa! yup indeed looks different from 6 and 7 months old... babies tend to grow quite fast and looks keep changing every month. haa...yup cute of him, not only eyes open widely but also his mouth! At 7 months old pic, did he cry before taking photo? I could see his wet eyes.
Despite of tough interviews before it was approved, how lucky he is to have both US and S'pore citizen!
carolyn,hee...yup,he started to cry in front of the photographer who tried to talk to him.After he cooled down,i wiped his wet eyes.hee...he always wides his eyes whenever seeing any cameras cuz' he is curious to see it.
But one thing about Kazu was, he smile easily.. this is what i like about him. Sigh, i 'm still waiting for Wilson to forward me those pictures we took.. :( hmmm.....hey, 1st Jan 05, i will be interpreting at Singapore Expo,,first time..check my blog you will know :)
Indeed different between 6 and 7 months.how interesting.I don't think your son will be like his parents (don't want to say),because I thought you both trust God to take care of him.I wonder if you have another new baby,don't tell me you are going to do the same things all over again,huh huh..Well,it is your own decision.
For yourself karen,if you didn't apply for your US citizenship now,the fees will rise up the next year or two.How then?
You said USA is money-faced but why still apply for the sake of USA benefits? That means the end results are the same as Singapore's.
-joysurf
Post a Comment