
"why are you trying to take photo of me?"

"I am excited to get changed for heading to chalet"

"Looking forward to chalet with my family"

"I am going to spy on you...."

"I am so tired...where is mummy?"

"don't bother to take photo of me.I am trying to sleep now"

"I am with my parents and 3rd aunt,Jann for breakfast at mcdonald near chalet.I am trying to satisfy my itchy teeth.

"Not bad plastic cup...Wanna try to chew plastic cup?"

"At first,I was scared of water in swimming pool at chalet when I was 6 months old but after a while,I enjoyed playing water with my dad."
4 comments:
Nice pictures. So, when are you going to reply my emails? :)
huh?i thought that i did reply you already long ago,didn't you receive it?
i like the best is 2nd photo cos of his cute cheeky and excited face! If more chubbier cheeks, i will pinch them so hard!!! haa...thanks goodness, u are lucky that they weren't, that's why i only pinched them so light! :P
why don't u buy baby full body swimsuit for kazu? Cos he may catch cold after swimming in bare top!
greenie, be careful, kazu will remember your face, next time when he sees u again, he will take 'revenge' on u by screaming at u even more! haa...
kazu's eyebrow belongs to his dad.kazu's mouth belongs to his mum.i still study whose belongs to kazu's nose,eyes,ears and face's shape:)/DK
Post a Comment