Thursday, December 15, 2005

Another 2nd baby again!

Of course,it's not me (Fat hope!)but my third sister,Jann!Yup,she is expecting 3 months now and her due will be in June.What a coincidence that former actress Lina Ng was also expecting and her due will be in June!Oh,yeah,I will have another little niece baby.Looking forward to it.Jann must be relieved that her wish come true cuz' she don't want Jiselle (her girl) to become tomboy if she plays with many boys like Kazu,Patrick's 3 nephews,my cousin's baby boy,my neighbour's 2 boys.Hahaha...However,Patrick was abit disappointed but don't mind another girl.Jann wants to stop at 2 regardless a girl or boy!hee...

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaha..If it were you,I won't sleep for many nights because you hit me with a big WOW. haa
Send my congrats to Jann.My buddy also having 2nd baby girl due in June.Like Patrick,her husband also disappointed (shrug,guess men are like that)Hard to believe like you,angeline and my cousin in April. What a small concidence !

whiterabbit said...

haa...if it really happens to u instead of your sis, my eyes will open so widely! When will it be your turn??? hee...i know u won't till u have settled down with your new house first!

Congrats to jann! pretty sure your mum will be beat tired to take care of 3 grandchildren!!! Why don't your dad quit his job to help her out?

Anonymous said...

hi karen, u are quite bad in using the present, past tense. Lina Ng WAS expecting and her due WILL BE in June?

Anonymous said...

Whoa,Sally!!!! Not again! Are you an English graduate, I wonder? No?? Would like to remind you gently that the blog is not an exam for you to correct Karen’s grammar but an entertaining diary reflecting on the author’s sad or happy events she shared with us.
Kindly not access to her blog if you mean to criticise because we are not asking for your views. Do you ever hear of the sayings "Those who criticize others often are not perfect, either”?
Please reflect on your words otherwise you will lose many friends that way.

Anonymous said...

i wonder who you are?

Karen mentioned that she wanted to improve her english in her blog so i merely pointed out to her, not criticizing, lah.

Anonymous said...

to someone:

http://karentan.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_karentan_archive.html

She mentioned in her blog that she wanted to improve her english so is it wrong of me to point out the wrong tense she used, not criticizing her english? If not, how can she improve her english?

Anonymous said...

I agree with that someone that you really put nasty comments which turn me off.. Not once but twice! I believe that i am not the only one but also other people who would feel disturbed to read such nasty comments like yours.

I looked at Karen's archive which you mentioned. I understand that she just wanted to start her blog in order not to lose track of her english. She is not asking anybody to help correct her english, understand?! Her english is overally fine. She just got mixed up with past and present tenses by accident. That's normal.

Please do Karen's readers including myself a favor by putting any nice and funny comments. Her blog is undoubtedly fabulous to read so please don't spoil it with your nasty comments. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Looking forward to hearing your nice comments in Karen's blog :-)

*Bowing out*

Anonymous said...

Sally,U ve no right to criticize their english.Are u a great teacher?and u think yr english is so GREAT?!NO,right,dont u agree?Karen's words are simple n good!Keep it up,karen.Ignore sally's comments!Everybody do their own blog for entertainment only.Not english,ok.

Anonymous said...

Sighing at sally,
Is my identification that important?
You don’t have to know but to realize your own folly. That’s where our most concern lies in. Karen did say she wanted to better her English. That is only a causal remark. Did it tell you to correct her English? So use your common sense, please. Good enough to understand what one write whether good or poorly.
Don’t forget the sayings “No one in the world is perfect.” That includes you too.
Anyway I am sure you know it is not very important in everyday life but friendship can't be lost.
Lastly, I wish to state that we are not there to scold you. Maybe you can say you will be glad to learn that we regard you as one of our friends otherwise why waste our precious time pointing out your mistakes.
We are really happy if you can think all through for improving your attitude better instead.
If you have anything nice to put in, you are welcome and we’d love to.

Anonymous said...

dear folks,

Good heavens! I'm bashed up for my comment. Well, let me make myself clear, ok?

I didn't refer to the grammar structure but only tenses. I don't bother about the grammar structure. Hey, my english is not great, too.

I didn't say Karen's English is lousy or bad. Indeed, her english is simple and nice. I feel it is necessary to use the tenses to understand better. That's all. Anyhow, my apologies to all especially karen.

Merry Christmas to you all and cheers.

Anonymous said...

excuse me, i wonder which nasty remarks of mine is? I assume you must be talking about karen calling her hubby an old man in the older entry in her blog?

It's not meant to be nasty comment actually but merely gave karen an advice, that's all.
Never mind. Forget the whole thing.