10km Marathorn
On 4th Dec,my colleagues and I signed up 10km marathorn.At first,we were reluncate about it but we can give it a try.I started training 3 times only before the marathorn started cuz' I was busy with work and taking care of kazu too.I woke up at 5am and then meet colleagues at about 6am.Unfortunately,the communication broke down and I should not bring my bag but one of my colleague told me to bring bag and then put them into colleague's car but it's wrong information!Sigh...No choice but I had to carry my bag all the way to Padang from Esplanade.Unexpectedly,I saw a friend who looked familiar in back and I caught up with her and saw her finally.Guess who?It was "LSH" in signing name!Oh,yeah,she was quite good at marathorn and won 800m medal,right?:) We walked and run and stopped for chat and run.I expected to reach the finish last cuz' my colleagues already reached the final.Thank God that I managed to finish less than 2 hours,it was considered good,according to my colleague.
http://www.singaporemarathon.com
OVERALL PARTICIPANTS=6,846
10KM Team
TDK-2(WOMAN) Time Completed Position
1) Wendy Chia-F 1hr:27m 4932/1914
2) Karen Tan-F 1hr:46m 6214/632
3) Jessica Chan-F 1hr:24m 4666/2180
4) Josephine Chua-F 1hr:30m 5288/1558
5) Tan Gay Lee-F 1hr:15m 3372/3474

Wendy's husband was very kind man and drove us to Raffles place near Esplande.He was always there for her and gave her his full support from training till marathorn competition!What a rare husband he is!We are ready to walk towards Esplanade.


I did not expect a few photos of mine to be taken secretly in the website.Some of my colleagues's photos are not taken.Some teased me that the photographer admired my endurance to carry heavy bag.Crazy! hee...

Yummy...Yup,TDK company rewarded us japanese lunch for making it to reach the 10km final desintation.
5 comments:
True,the photographer saw a rare jogger carrying a bag, so that's why he decided to take a natural photo of you.Nice to learn and you have our great admiration. Congrats! Maybe the next time you try to carry your son and many photographer took as many as photos for sure! haa
-joysurf
lol! guess the photographer admired u still jogging despite of carrying heavy bag so took photo of u! :D
why didn't u leave your bag in wendy's husband's car?
yeah,but other colleague said no need to put bag in wendy's husband's car cuz' of inconvenience.If I heard that,I will shout and wanted to put it in car but i did not know and can't hear it.so we supposed to go to tent for locking bags but no time.Poor me! Never mind.It was over already.
Lina,hahaha...Hope your word will come true this time!Not me only but there are alot of photos taken but if interested in buying photos,then buy it online,lah.Hey,why not we make a team for 10km next year?FYI,the registeration is not cheap if I am not wrong.
wow,,, Karen,, i'm shocked to see TDK friends again.. ha ha...Josephine seems to lose weight?? ha ha.. i like your poster,, look very professional runner who won the first price..
hee hee...i like it...
haha, i laughed at other jokes directed at u. At a first glimpse, i thought it is a guy but realised it is you!!! Don't be angry with me, i really laughed at u. *LOL*
Sally
Post a Comment