
He always grabs any books or magazine whenever he saw them.He likes to tear some pages.I thought that he likes to hear the sound but all my family members said tearing up did not make noise.How strange...When elder sis was reading magazine,he disturbed her by grabbing it so I put him sit up with elder sis so that he can read with her together.That's how I took the photo of him and her when he looked cute.
3 comments:
Actually, may be can get him some clothes book..kids just love to see colourful stuff and amazed by noise :) Oh, did he play my clothes piano? Next time, if he grow older, slowly introduce him some toy music instrument..let him "destroy" it..haha :)
cute cute cute... i like his laughing smile..can i touch for good luck like laughing buddha?
terence
hee...who knows he will become bookworm when he grows up! haa... look at his cute and cunning grin, he must be glad he is allowed to share magazine with his elder aunt!
Post a Comment