Thursday, January 19, 2006

My boss's birthday

Last monday was my boss's birthday.We went to his favourite japanese restaurant at Starhub for dinner.He was tipsy and liked to talk rubbish whenever he drank beer.He prefered younger and pretty girls to attend his order.Of course,he has a pretty wife but no children.He always bought birthday gift for his wife on his birthday.How funny!He wanted to take us to karaoke lounge after dinner but I still don't want to go cuz' it would be very boring for me and waste my time.Finally,in the end,we did not go to karaoke cuz' it was already late around 8pm.Phew!He was very disappointed but we promised him that we will go with him to karaoke when it would be my colleague's birthday which falls on 14th feb cuz' I knew that I still won't go to karaoke which is my "enemy" place.hee...
He likes that young girl.She is senior waitress.
The waitress is only 17 years old yet he still wants her to kiss him.We say No.She looked innocent.
This is our accounts colleagues.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa...he look so pervert :P if i were a girl and he squeeze my butt, i will smile and squeeze his xxxx hard! :)

hehe...karoke is damn boring of course but i made a fool by singing myself on english song called I can fly... hehe

terence

Anonymous said...

hehee,I do share my hatred with you for karaoke.Like the same way you did,I flatly refused to join in despite a hard pressure from my colleagues whenever one of them celebrate birthday.I shaked my heads after learning later of their cancelled karaoke plan,simply because of me.OH my!!Anyway,not my fault,right? hehee.
I dread those married man who are thinking of other women! If I were born as man in next life,I surely give my whole life to the only woman I love most. thick-skinned ?? :P
-joysurf

Anonymous said...

Mannnn!!!!

Your boss is no different from a gigolo and an alley cat indeed! Why didn't he cherish his own wife by celebrating his birthday with her?

Karen, why didn't you grab the opportunity to share the gospel with him so that God will give him a change of heart??? Time is so short, u know?

Anonymous said...

eerrk! he doesn't look like your boss, more like a pervert! he never appreciates his pretty wife but yet still flirting with young girls! To think he is popular with girls, huh? Look at his old age and looks, no girl would want him but his money! haiz...

karen, u are very lucky he doesn't flirt with u! haa...

yup karaoke is out of question! Unless karaoke have signing songs! haa...

Anonymous said...

Frankly speaking, Japanese man(especially those older generation) they are very flirt and unfaithful towards their wife. Each country they go, they will sure look for one to "screw" it. Do you know, they can have a wife and a girl friend outside. They think is ok. But if their wife been unfaithful, then they will divorce the wife. (not fair right) When they see pretty gal,,,they will lost control..

As for karaoke, i guessed is individual.I ever bought 20ppl all deafies to karaoke. I will pick some nice English songs for them..we enjoyed it very much,,signing and watched those MTV. But i could understand it..it can be quite boring for deafies too :)

wright-karen said...

ah,he don't look pervert when we first met him.Anyway,I believe that he is still faithful to his wife and we can tell that he loves her.Someone sms me not to gossip about my boss but i don't think it's bad thing about him.I guess that someone don't know much about my boss.In workplace,he is very serious and don't touch any girls.Outside work,he likes to talk nonsense and play out.It's interesting to know his personality.

Anonymous said...

I see..phew! :P

Terence