Friday, March 23, 2007

No freedom at work?

Sigh...I am talking about work.When my colleague and I happened not to be in office (I went to toliet for my shit regularly on time),then I read email from my manager:"I had informed the rest while both of you not in office.

Please ensure that office hr is 8:30am. You should have already taken your breakfast and fetch waters etc., and not during 9:00 ~ 9:30am that you take a stroll to pantry to fetch water."


Whoa...I am really innocent cuz' I reach office earlier and always go to pantry room to get water before office starts at 8.30am.I had my breakfast too before it starts.I only went to toliet for my shit at 9am or 9.30am every day.I can't understand why she suddenly told us today since we had been doing same thing for many years!Why didn't she tell us in the first place?Why now only?Then my colleague saw red after reading email and forwarded it to me and Gaylee.She complained to us about her in email.Then Gaylee tried to reply her back but someone called her about work so she leave that reply email on but minimize it and then went off.Gaylee guessed that the manager saw what she was doing in email so the manager went to "pretend" happened to see our email conversation at Gaylee's PC.Of course,she was very angry and called Carine and Cindy to see her immediately.I was busy with work and did not know what it was going on.Then Gaylee told me about it.Gosh...Thank God that I did not abuse her name or talk bad things!I just say "idiot!" but i did not name who I am refering.I kept telling Carine to cool down and even tried to make her forget that small mater.Anyway,I still don't blame anyone but bless everyone at work.I trust God still always watch us and know what happened only.We are stunned about it and were done for! Gaylee "blamed" new girl named Jessica cuz' the manager caught her eating breakfast in the pantry room after the office started.That's why the manager warned us about the rule.Indeed,I feel that there is no freedom at work at all.I feel like being robot and no talking except work only.Even the manager complained that we made noise by chatting during lunch time.What's wrong with chatting for relax at lunch time?She should focus on our work only instead of picking on our limited freedom at work.As long as we can finish our work,it should be fine,right?Sigh...We learnt our lesson just now and from onwards,we NEVER use email to complain anything at all.We can talk during lunch time outside work place!Right now,we were in no mood to go to japanese restaurant for dinner with TDK tonight.By the way,Gaylee considers leaving TDK this time.Ah,of course,she already told me before the incident happened.She got good offer job recently but after a long consideration,she decided to stay in TDK for another year cuz' she can't bear to leave us except Jessica and wants to have another family planning again.If she is really leaving,I would miss her definitely!She is the best buddy and colleague I ever had in TDK after Esther (former Jeren) left TDK!I must not let it affect me so I always look upon God's many wonderful and beautiful things for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen, I'm shocked to read it..gosh she had never change..still the same..hmm..Good that, you have very good attitude towards this case..Yes, look upon God's..just bless Wendy..bless her even though she has done wrong. Speak live into her life, just bless her with your prayer. Ai yo yo,,, when you free to meet me??

Anonymous said...

rolling eyes at your manager! i must say she is a such narrow minded and not understanding boss! Don't bother about her! U can just let her know on purpose when u want to go toliet to do your business.

yup put God in your mind first, just forgive her and forget about the incident. I surely believe u will be blessed in much better way next time like getting FAT bonus or changing better boss??? Cheer up! :D

Anonymous said...

hi, i am being encouraged by good sisters and thank you, karen and diana. now i pen on my comments. Thanks God that you are still reflecting your patience and positive life to your manager. Probably she is suffering under pressure therefore she may feel guilty some day so hope everything will be blessed with right outlook of worklife and personal life.

cheers
Julie

Anonymous said...

hi, i am being encouraged by good sisters and thank you, karen and diana. now i pen on my comments. Thanks God that you are still reflecting your patience and positive life to your manager. Probably she is suffering under pressure therefore she may feel guilty some day so hope everything will be blessed with right outlook of worklife and personal life.

cheers
Julie