Thursday, March 08, 2007

swimming costume and slippers from GAP

My elder sister bought slippers for Kazu and Jiselle since they are very cute and nice from GAP.Each costs S$25,is it expensive? I should ask Ken to buy slippers but he says some shoes are not nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, really love GAP's slippers and swimming costume! How about swimming costume for kazu?

Gap's slippers are much better and nicer than croc sandals that are too common, always see croc sandals everywhere making me sick!

Can u ask kenichi to buy if see any nice GAP's clothes or slippers for Ranen? Or if u happen to find a job at GAP when u move to USA, pls buy for me! thks thks thks! hee...

wright-karen said...

I did not go out with my sisters and mum for shopping at GAP.I believe that they don't have nice swimming costume for boys otherwise my sister will buy it for sure.hee...ok,i will ask kenichi to buy any nice GAP clothes for Ranen if possible.Kenichi told me that some shoes are not nice and lousy.Thanks for reminding me and I will ask kenichi to find swimming costume for kazu too.hee.