Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Looking forward to seeing...

hee....of course,it's my hubby will be coming to singapore this June.He already bought air ticket from SQ which is considered cheaper air ticket than other airlines.Plus his SQ airline is one of his United Airline member so he can accumulate mileage points.He will fly to LA from Jax first and then stayed in LA for his favourite surfing.Then he will fly to Tokyo for one night from LA and then finally fly to Singapore.Besides,he will be able to celebrate National Day with us before he will go back to USA later.He plans to work in GAP which can be transferred hopefully from USA.If he really likes the job in Singapore,then he may consider staying here but he says the chance is 50-50% only.I am just hoping that we can stay here finally but my hunch tells me that I may possibly stay here instead of emigirating.I think that Kenichi will tell when he is in singapore for 3 months.So I will wait and see :)Yes,I am still reluctant to leave my family and Singapore.Anyway,I trust God and He has made best plans for us.I should do as He wants me to do.Anyway,I am really looking forward to seeing him again since he left Singapore last May!Yes,it's been a year already and a year passed quickly already!He is also very excited to see us especially our son,Kazu cuz' I understand how he feels towards his son cuz' he never spend more time with him for a long time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! how time flies! 3 months more to go! look forward to seeing kenichi too! Really? hope he will like the job in S'pore so that u 3Ks will stay here for good! Maybe why not making another baby so that he won't go back there? haha...can't wait to hear your good news...

Anonymous said...

GREAT NEWS!Hope he stays in spore so that u are able to see yr family,friends more more..Ofc,Kenichi misses his son very much since he left last may!Time flies very fast,right?Wow..

Anonymous said...

Great,your kenichi will come down in less than 3 months time. Phew!
Greater,if kenichi decide his choice to stay in spore in end.
Greatest, your son will have another playmate the next year.Be fast to tie kenichi before he goes back :P

Really wish to see you 3K staying still in spore with us together. God will help you for sure.

*crossing my fingers*

-joysurf

Anonymous said...

whoa...i am quite impressed to see that your hubby must be very brave guy for making some stops domestically and internationally before arriving on sg at lastly. that would be wonderful for you guys to see each other again. :-)