Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Service is important than looks.
Well,I went shopping and saw a nice shoes so I asked the salegirl but felt awkward by her looks that are below average but I still proceeded asking her for my shoe size.She was very friendly and kept smiling at me.she asked me to wait while she looked for my size.Then she came to me and used her gesture to say "sorry" and my size was out of stock but she showed which colours shoes they have my size to me but I told her I don't want any colours except only black.so I did not want to buy anything.She showed a big smile and said no problem!I asked her if the shoes was on sale 20%.Yes,she nodded and showed her caluclator to show how much it cost after sale price.So I said bye to her and walked to another shop.She still smiled.I was quite impressed by her great service despite of her looks.I definitely go there again if I see any nice shoes next time.Not every salegirl is like her but some pretty salegirls are rude or don't bother to serve deaf customers like me or show unhappy face when I decided not to buy shoes after trying it.I must say God is really an amazing person and create different people who have different personalties and looks for some reasons.We must always bear in our mind that God is our first priority.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Absolutely agree with u! Good service is very important cos it always make the customers happy. A smile speaks a thousand words! And also never judge pple's looks.
Agree 101% with u.I asked a salegirl to let me see different bags with different colours.She's very patient with me cos I took more than 30mins to choose.Of course,I bought 2 bags cos of her good service.Hee../dk
yeah service is important to people...to make people please and happy with that kind of service...Well,people dun like rude service so surely wont go there n buy there again,right?
I am only impressed if you can buy 100 things from that salesgirl,then believe. ha ha kidding.
- joysurf
Post a Comment