Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Kazu's first band!
The birthday gift was from my brother in law's brother and his family.Kazu loves it and always played with the band!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow how did they know about your favorite color?! hee.. kazu looks very cool playing with his new band.. In future, he will set up his band team called K3, who knows? :-)
wow! kazu seems so excited to play drums! who knows he will join rock n roll band when he grows up! haa...what a coincidence color purple is your favourite color!
hope he won't make much noises at your parents' house. hee...
I am glad that my son got a heat bands. I hopeully, he will be musician someday as a drummer. hahaha. I know he loves to play the drum a lot. I would like to taken quick movie of him to play the drum on june. SEE You on June.
hahaha...i doubt that he will like drummer or musican cuz' he just likes to make sound in music only.wait and see when he grows up :) Yes,my elder sis is sick of noises from his band! hahaha...but he did not play it so often.
5 comments:
wow how did they know about your favorite color?! hee.. kazu looks very cool playing with his new band.. In future, he will set up his band team called K3, who knows? :-)
i better keep my present away upon seeing a wow purple drum set... awww!
recovering terry
wow! kazu seems so excited to play drums! who knows he will join rock n roll band when he grows up! haa...what a coincidence color purple is your favourite color!
hope he won't make much noises at your parents' house. hee...
I am glad that my son got a heat bands. I hopeully, he will be musician someday as a drummer. hahaha. I know he loves to play the drum a lot. I would like to taken quick movie of him to play the drum on june. SEE You on June.
love,
K1
hahaha...i doubt that he will like drummer or musican cuz' he just likes to make sound in music only.wait and see when he grows up :) Yes,my elder sis is sick of noises from his band! hahaha...but he did not play it so often.
Post a Comment