Sunday, June 11, 2006

What does camfrog look like?

I bet that some of you wonder what camfrog looks like.Let me tell you something which made Kenichi happy!Well,Kazu signed to him,"Dad" first finally!Thanks to my parents who talked to him and signed "Dad".Even I brought Kazu to camfrog and he started to wave at Kenichi on camfrog!So cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool camfrog!!! I'd try this to communicate with my handsome hunks overseas. Thanks to you. I will do it sooner.

It's good to see the son signing "DAD" in front of the monitor... I'm sure the Dad would smile happily and wanted to hug the son.

Anonymous said...

Kazu must be smart now that he knew who his dad was.
Wow wow...That's really great.
-joysurf

Anonymous said...

wow so good to hear that! it shows that kazu doesn't forget his daddy! congrats him for signing daddy to kenichi through webcam finally! i could tell kenichi's facial expression - very happy with teary eyes! And hey how about kazu signing to u mummy? Does he?

imagine if not for webcam and we were in old times, u and kenichi will miss each other very badly! Thks to the modern technology!

Anonymous said...

finally put my comments but do not blame me for providing my yummy comments as damn busy for last few weeks!
kenchi look really happy upon seeing kazu's smile... the cam is really lovely, warm and able to touch kenchi minus the screen!

terence