Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Monday, June 26, 2006
Teambuilding workshop on 23&24 June
Last friday,we were requested to leave work at 5pm and then start dinner buffet at 5.30pm till 6.30pm.It was at Furama Asia Hotel.The food was okay.The instructor was half japanese and half australian.He can speak japanese well too.My good buddy,Gaylee helped to interpret for me during workshop.During discussion,it was quite boring but we had enjoyed all the games like-"Golden Gate Bridge"(how to make bridge and allow the ball to flow smoothly with many straws,chopstickers,stickers.)-"Gobal market"(it's similar to find a maze and have to remember which steps to forth and back),etc.I find the teamwork quite useful and cooperative in these games.Suddenly,many stares directed at me and Gaylee.Hee...She is not used to good praises from lecturer,Adrian cuz' she is willing to help to interpret for me so that I can understand everything.wow...I asked her to be proud of that :) Oh,yeah,I did not have time to take photo.Plus i did not have guts to take photos of all :p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
u are damn lucky to have good colleague who always interpetes for u whatever there is meeting or course! U better stick to your job forever unless she leaves your company.
Post a Comment