
Yes,it's my younger sister gave birth to a girl this morning.She looked sweet and cute.She is smaller than her elder sister!I surely will remember her birthday every year cuz' 13th June is my company holiday every year :) (Joyin,please don't envy me again:p)I went to visit her at Mount Elizabeth today after my whole body check up and lunch with Julie.This picture is not clear enough cuz' she mms me the photo.Once have chance,I will send you more photos.Congrats to Jann and Patrick.As well Jiselle for having a new younger sister...
6 comments:
OMG!Why must you put my name? *shaking my head* :D
-joysurf
Dear Jann,Patrick and my wife,
when I was looking at photos and I looked at the baby.. My mind says "huh? this baby was my son?!" I realized that My sister in law(jann) got a born this month. Now, I am saying, Congrat for my second niece in law!!!!!! smile!! high five to special Patrick!!!!
wow... so fast and earlier than her EDD! Congrats to Jann! What's her newborn baby name? i bet that her name will be starting with J?
Greenie, relax... can ask karen to make 2nd baby to be born on your birthday!
Hi auntie! :)
Hi all!
Jann here, thnx!
(Whiterabbit)yes, u r right, my 2nd girl's name will also start with 'J'. Her name is Jileen, it means 'youthful'. :-)
Hv not download her foto yet, once done, wil ask karen to post on her blog.
Jann, what an unique name! ok look forward to seeing jileen's photos!
Post a Comment