Friday, June 16, 2006

England


Finally,I managed to watch world cup soccer match for England vs Trinidad & Tobago last night.Of course,I sneaked out of my room since Kazu fell asleep heavily.I began to watch England soccer players.Wow,Peter Crouch is quite skinny and taller but has rabbit teeth.I heard that he is very good at scoring goals.Then I saw Beckham finally.Gosh...He is still ever handsome and cool when playing the field.Ouch...he missed free kick twice.His hair is quite stylish.He always wear long sleeves jersery.Then I saw Steven Gerrand too but he has wrinkles on forehead but he got his very pretty fiance.If I were a man,I will drool over her!hahaha...I must say the players from Trinidad & Tobago did well in defence though the England players tried to attack more.Argghh...no goals in first half.Finally,2 goals came from Crouch and Steven Gerrand in full time round.Crouch hit the ball with his head when jumped.Thanks to his damn taller and light jump!Hee...I missed how Steven Gerrand scored goal cuz' my brother alerted me that Kazu woke up and waited at the door in my room inside.So I opened the door slowly and see behind but he ran back to mattress.What a naughty!Back to the point,I still adore Beckham cuz' whenever I saw him on TV,my heart was beating very fast and I got excited to see him.Don't know why...hee...I wish Kenichi is professional football player so that I can meet star players and live in luxury life.hahaaha...Fat hope on me :P Anyway,I always love Kenichi whom I know in my heart...hee...

awww....he looks cool and handsome,didn't he?

Crouch and Steven Gerrand scored each goal!Keep it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee...cute of kazu to run back to his mattress once he saw u coming in!

yup adore Beckham too, not only his good looks but his free kick skills! haa...every gals like us always dream of having professional football husbands so that we can enjoy being tai tai! HAHA!!!