Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Thursday, June 08, 2006
Happy for someone...
Yes,I had been truly happy for someone cuz' she accepted Jesus finally,thus she would be saved by Jesus.So she won't be going to hell as God will check your name in the list of going to heaven book.I truly hope that she will get to know more about God and continues to be faithful to Him.God is really good to us and loves us so much.He keeps his word always cuz' we must have faith in Him and trust Him no matter what.I always love to worship Him cuz' I enjoy receiving more blessings from Him and still want to praise Him and thank Him more.Not that only but I still feel peaceful and light whenever worshipping and praying.Really believe me!Those who did not be saved by Jesus,I will pray for you all and urged them to accept and believe Jesus soon before it's too late.Thank you,Lord.Remember,once believe Jesus and accept Him does not mean must attend church or commit yourself to God.But remember to put God first in your mind and pray daily to Him.Jesus send us to save you all from suffering in the hell.Just ask Holy spirit to guide you to good path and receive more blessing and peace.Once you had experienced that kind of feelings,you would understand.Without Kenichi's presence,it did not stop me and Kazu from attending church despite of very long journey.Indeed,Kazu was quite naughty and kept moving around me.Thank God,my great friend,Kazay helped me alot to accompany us and he was able to listen to her when she talked to him during our journey in MRT.Thank God for giving me a great strength to bring Kazu out though it was quite tiring day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank God and praise him for his mercy and grace upon us :) Yes,we need to press on and pray for the nation. Karen, you must pray for the will which he want you to do, pray for that gift and serve him :) Just like me, thank God for blessing me Signing skill, now i'm serving in Deaf ministry..the more i serve the more i get to see it clearer. Do you know what i want to be... i want to be a great worshipper for God, leading the deaf group to worship. Dance and jump..for God. I told God make me your best worshipper for deafies :) Am i thick skin??
Post a Comment