hee...Yup,thanks to Lina and Carolyn and Wendy who show off their slideshows and that make me want to have own slideshows.You can say that Lina is the one who showed it to us first!But actually,she learnt it from 2Ys.At first,I could not have slideshow in my blog so I got help from Carolyn and Lina.Finally,it was working!
That sunday,we decided to go out with my elder sister,mother and 4th Aunt since brother in law could drive us to Marina Square.At the same time,I could go shopping for a while.I bought shoes and skirt which was on sale up to 70% at M(phosis in Marina Square!We saw nice place-australia exhibition and took a few photos.
4 comments:
hahaa...u finally came out with slideshow! really enjoy viewing your pics in new slideshow!
wow...M(phosis up to 70% sale?!!! really tempting me! damn u for mentioning it! geezzz...
oh sooo cute of kazu grinning with his adidas shoe! I look forward to seeing him to pinch his cheeks so hard this Sat! Don't blame me if his cheeks end up with blue and black bruises! haa...
Dear wife,
slide photos made me miss kazu a lot and alittle tear!!! I do miss you and kazu a lot.
Love,
Kenichi
Who is 2Ys?
lol, i am the one who gave the attractive slideshow creation to y2 then it is addictive :) glad all of you like it! no claim for this right person haha!
yeah, the tulips in marina square is real as i saw it before in june... but the balloon lol, there is also "balloon" near bugis. give it a try!
terence
Post a Comment