Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

Of course,it's my dear hubby,Kenichi!Time flies so fast!Anyway,I would like to wish him Happy Wedding Anniversary though he is not here.Hope that we will be together again this time.I always remember him and love him no matter what...*hug tightly*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

time really flies... i look so errks in my jacket and my hair look so botak... your wedding photos gives me a unique feeling that u n kenchi finally married!! my sincere congrats for you n kenchi but also kazu! :)

ps: lina's hair look much better previously in this photo... oops...

terence

Anonymous said...

not again! very nice slideshow! how time flies like a blink! Congrats to your 2nd wedding anniversary! Too bad i wasn't there to attend your wedding as i was having confinement! wrong time... :(

Anonymous said...

wow...time flies very fast..I know how much u miss kenichi like someone whom I miss :-P..Hope he makes decision asap..

Cute redchick

Anonymous said...

Cool Karen..i'm very blessed by your video clip. Thank God for watching over you and Ken. Always give thanks to our Lord for EVERYTHING :) My turn,,,i think should be..around.....hahaha