Friday, September 02, 2005

Horray for Superstar!

Congratulations to Kelvin Tan who can manage to beat Kelly and it was great to see him achieving despite of his blindness!However,I was told by my sisters and colleagues that Kelly actually is better singer than him but luckily,most of viewers/audience support Kelvin.The sale of his CD album had been rising than Kelly's CD and number of sms vote Kelvin is higher than Kelly.However,most of judges vote Kelly for higher points than Kelvin.I hope that it's not out of sympathy.It shows that Singapore is a fair cuz' they don't discriminate handicapped or race just like Singapore Idol Taufik Batisah who is a malay.Cuz' they trust their good talents which they deserve to win.My husband and I are really proud of Kelvin Tan who is brave and put all his confidence in himself.We thought that Kelvin surely lose out due to his blindness which don't fit him to be superstar but we were wrong!We are so happy for him!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frankly speaking, Kelvin his voice suitable to sing love song. He has good voice :)I was impressed by his singing, it touches people's heart. Yes he was disabled but not enable, right? I believed he might get sympathy votes too,but cannot denied that the fact that, he has good voice and real high pitch.

wright-karen said...

hey,do i know you,wass up said?

whiterabbit said...

very hard to say if kelvin's votes are based on sympathy or talent... i feel that superstar should not have only ONE winner. How nice if have both female and male winners so that pple's tongues won't be wagging with alot of comments on Kelvin. Only one thing Kelvin impresses me is his hardwork on singing despite of his blindness.

Anonymous said...

Actually many knew Kelly is a better choice because when singing,she knew how to make her movements.But Kelvin got a better luck with both the young and old people as his supportors.Plus his songs are always touching that the good-hearted people of Singapore are easily getting a soft spot on him.Me too,I sent my voting sms to show my support,though I can't hear but can see his facial expressions that turn me crying.Before the results are out,I can see his face saying he is not happy enough,knowing himself that he has not done his best with his 4th and 5th round due that he is tired from yesterday's rehearals.At last he is a winner due to his strong supportors (70%) and CD sales (30%).My heartiest congrats to him and I wish him many best on his way to a brighter future !!

Anonymous said...

heheh,my second writing.You can tell how much I am happy for the superstar weilian.He have my great admiration for taking up the very difficult challenge like negative comments from the public.Wow I read that he will welcome more negative comments of which he didn't take a heart.Brave indeed!
I went to bed happily and comfortably that I knew he is proven to the world that the disability is not a big problem.So happy happy happy he is finally a project Superstar 2005! His efforts are well-rewarded!
He have my support all the way till he retired from the singing world. ha