Friday, September 16, 2005

Delayed Photos

Actually,I clean forgot about these photos of pregnancy till Angeline sent email photos to me recently.I was surprised to take the photo of my pregnant tummy with Angeline.Angeline told me in her email that I can write my blog about these photos.I say myself,"why not?"They were taken at Chervon Club for swimming last year.Angeline and I were pregnant and gave birth to same gender and month but different date of April and time,of course!Angeline had 2nd child while I had my first child.That's why we took the photo of ourselves since we were pregnant at the same time.Ah,I did leave my comment in Carolyn's blog that "I dare not show my tummy in the photos during pregnancy" In the end,I eat my words!Hee...


Angeline and me were pregnant for 6 months.Right,Angeline?

Me,my younger sis,Jann,her baby,Jiselle,Angeline,her son,Jedrick

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..second baby...ha ha!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to add another one word that you two are also choosing the same hospital for birth. ha ha...
Can you enlighten me something? That is whether it is unchirstianly to show half nude in public? I am not sure of that.

joysurf

whiterabbit said...

Yours is more revealing in 2 pcs of swimming suit than me - just in t-shirt and shorts! haha... anyway, nice memorable of taking photo of your and Angeline's pregnancies!

wright-karen said...

joyin,I think it should be not problem as long as I have faith in God.God is more interested in those who believe in Him and follow Him than appearance and image.