My congrats to S'pore A team who managed to beat Kedah.S'pore Team A has most of players who are younger and have good talents.I admire one of the Malay player who is youngest among them and has good skills in goals.I know one of them named Louis who was ex CSHI.Unfortunately,he sent off for getting yellow cards twice as he is good defend player..But still,Spore Team A managed to beat Kedah finally :) We are so happy for them! You may view the website below.My husband was particpating in Deaf Futsal Championship last sunday.Of course,his team lost but he gained his experience how futsal soccer looks like.He had a good time too.Yes,I was there to give my support to him.Besides,I played netball for friendly match against Kedah.We lost to them by 4-24.Of course,most of my team are younger and some from SSD (elementary school).I got sore legs and toe the next day.Sob...We felt that we can beat Kedah.Too bad,Lina was out of town,thus could not play with us.Look like Lina could be the best player for shooting goals otherwise they commented about Lina's asbence.Afterwards,we got free lunch-KFC burger and whipped potatoes.We discussed and we will have netball training for fun and keeping fit on one of Sunday morning only once.Sharmina,hearing will arrange it and let us know later.
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/168913/1/.html
1 comment:
Glad to hear that you enjoyed playing netball.Collecting 4 points for Singapore is better than zero/DK
Post a Comment