Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Kazu is strange
Junaida and her husband came to my house last night cuz' they brought ice-cream mooncakes which I ordered from her company.She tried to carry Kazu and he showed his smile.He don't cry.Why I say he is strange?Cuz' last sunday,my 3rd aunt and youngest cousin came to my house and visited him.They said hello to him but he started to cry and scared.Can't be that cuz' my 3rd aunt often visited him and carried him too but recently,he don't want her to carry him!He also cry when seeing my brother's girlfriend.Kazu is fine with my 4th aunt too!How strange...My younger sister said that when grow older,start to recognise the people and know who they are.My niece also cried when seeing 3rd Aunt last time.Don't know why.Now,he is 5 months old so I hope that he won't cry in front of my friends at raycar's house for lantern festival on this coming sat if anybody wants to carry him or talk to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I see why junadia's husband accompany her to your house yesterday night.No wonder he took 2 days MC on purpose.If he is really sick, how dare he pass diseases to you all?
The same thing happened to Zara of her parents bencar. Mmm....
I think your Kazu are fine with your deaf friends.No worry !
Oh,yes!I forgot to add something more.Yeah,I was stunned to see her husband coughing badly though he was near Kazu!Not first time!I told him not to come to my house if he is sick but he can take it and it was only short time.I was worried about Kazu cuz' he just recovered from cough and flu last week.I don't want to tell him but luckily,my dad heard his cough so he brought kazu to sleep for excuse.hee...I don't think it was his 2 days MC on purpose but he told me he was not feeling well last mon due to lack of sleep,thus he got flu and cough.I told Ken about it and he was mad.He said if they come with sickness again,he will tell them off!
haha... cute of kazu as well as smart! I guess depending on arms, he will smile if he feels comfortable in arms especially flabby soft arms! LOL!
oh gosh! I am also paranoid of sick pple especially cough or cold nose when they are near to my Ranen! Why Junadia's hubby still come despite he is not fully recovered? He never spare a thought on kazu as well as other babies? sigh again... thankful that they don't come to my place to spread germs to us!
Post a Comment