Well,my husband could not make it to come to singapore tomorrow night because he would have an interview job at California which he should not miss good opporunity this july.How about his confirmed air-ticket?He did check with his travel agency to change earlier departure date instead of 2 months but he was told it can't.He was stuck and did not know what to do so he told me that he feels that he should stay in Florida and wait for interview job at California.He did not mind wasting airticket.He will plan to visit us in Singapore this dec.Wah,it's been so long and this is his decision.
Two weeks ago,my family and I went to visit Changi Airport Terminal 3 when we stayed at chalet in Pasir Ris.I told Kazu that dad will be flying down soon.He looked very happy and his hands are fists as if he is excited to see his dad soon.Last night,when we were about to sleep,I told him that dad won't be back soon.Kazu frowned and asked me why dad is not coming back.I told him that he needs to work there.He looked quiet and went back to sleep.Anyway,he's still young to understand.Thank God for blessing us always and we have faith in Him no matter what.
5 comments:
why don't you and kazu fly there to see kenichi and his mum?
oh,it's a good idea that we can fly to usa and see kenichi and his mum.I am not sure if I can take a long leave cuz' I am afraid that other colleagues can't cope with covering my job.I will discuss with kenichi first.
no, it's cheaper for kenichi to come to S'pore than u two go USA, right? He should procced to S'pore to see u and kazu and settle an important thing which are more important no matter what. What's more he already booked air-ticket, don't have to change mind at the last min. He always can find a job anytime. sigh...
kenichi, u should come to s'pore to settle important thing first since u already booked air-ticket. i can see Kazu is very excited to see u and looking forward to playing with u! Don't disappoint him.
Unless Kenichi pass his job interview at Calidornia,it is worth the loss of air-ticket.Who can guarantee the outcome of the interview???? So it is called a risk or rather luck?? Well, up to him.
The most important he wants is JOB or FAMILY.
I feel he spent a long time enough on job though I understand he is doing all for family.
Remember,life is short.
There is always the other opportunity to find job but not FAMILY.
In the end, the major decision lie in YOU and KENICHI.
Wish both of you a luck :)
Post a Comment