Monday, June 09, 2008

Mother's Day Photo






The free photo was taken by my church for those are mothers.Those mothers receive free rose and bodyshop gift.It was quite nice and enjoyable drama.Hope that Kenichi can join and take photo of us together on this coming saturday for Father's day.It was cute of Kazu to give me paper flower but of course,I know it was help from teacher church.Hee..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photo! too bad kenichi was not in this photo. But i am sure there will have a chance next year!

Kazu got cute cheeky smile!

Anonymous said...

yeah,his smile so cute.

whiterabbit,where's your photo?

Anonymous said...

yeah! our son has a cute smile and his creek! I wish, I would able to be with them. hugs to my wife and our son.

love,
K1

Anonymous said...

omg i love this contrast of photo! very american look! :) can i be next kazu?!!!


terence

wright-karen said...

terence,he looks american? cool...who knows,kazu will change his face when grow up?wait and see...
DK,carolyn's family photo was almost lost but the church will still search for it.Pray that her family photo will be found soon.