Monday, June 16, 2008

Last min surprise!

Sigh...Yes,Ken changed his mind at last min so he wanted to give me a surprise by coming back to singapore to see me and our son.He reached Singapore and I picked him up at the airport last friday after my cellgroup meeting ended.The next morning,Kazu saw his daddy and was very excited and jumped on him!They hugged each other.He was smiling broadly.When we were about to leave home for our appointment else,Kazu wanted to follow us but I told him he can't go with us but after that,we will bring him out later.He started to cry so we quickly left without him.

Kazu was almost sticky to his daddy since he reached Singapore.Believe it or not,when I fed Kazu something to eat,Kazu wanted his dad to feed him,not me.So I let Kenichi feed him.Kazu started to cry when he could not find his daddy because after bbq,we went to friend's truck but Kenichi told me that he needs to go to toliet first so I looked after Kazu but I told him that his daddy went to toliet first and he will come back later.He still cry and looks for him so Kazay (my church friend) carried Kazu and waited for kenichi outside truck.I think Kazu really missed his daddy so much and he knew that his daddy will dote on him!Not only that but Kazu wants his daddy to bath with him together.I think Kazu is tired of seeing his mum doing everything for him.hahaha...It's time for me to rest more and let them spend time together :) Sometimes,Kazu kept asking me where his daddy is whenever he goes to toliet or room for something.

It was very cute of my elder niece who wanted to stay overnight at her grandma's house last saturday cuz' she is anxious to see Kenichi at home but unfortunately,we went home late at about 11.30pm by time she already went to sleep early.

Then the next morning,my elder niece was very shy and hide the room when Kenichi woke up and looked for her.hee...Then she is okay with him now.

Thank God for bringing Kenichi to Singapore safely and at right time.Hope that he can find a good job he likes alot soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! indeed pure surprise for u!!! he finally decided to return back for your sake as well as kazu's! kazu has grown bond strongly with his dad no matter how long distance son-father relationship. He is so sticky to his dad beco he scared that his dad will leave him for long time again. And at the right time, they got closer as it was Father's day yesterday! Of course i believe he will definitely find a good job he loves! Trust God, ok!

Anonymous said...

awwww so sweet of him... yeah i can feel how kazu felt when seeing his daddy after a long time!

Good for you to have a break from taking care of your little boy.. just leave "dirty" jobs to your hubby..

Anonymous said...

Nice & happy to see your family getting together once again.

Leave mother's duties to Kenichi and quickly do what you long to do while he is still around.

Anonymous said...

Really very warm to see your family together again! I felt very touched that Kazu & Ken have very strong bonds despite of long distance! No doubts you have got the great man for the wonderful job - husband and father!