Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kazu's favourite question

Yes,I am quite sick of many "whys" again from Kazu but his questions are funny.But I would like to share Kazu's some funny questions with you all.

He saw and point at my black mole on chin.
Kazu:why you have it but I don't have it?
Karen: Errr...(in my mind,I don't know how to answer him ) it appears itself.

After a few mins,he repeated same question.I wish to remove my black mole :)

We were about to sleep...Kazu shook my shoulder and talked to me

Kazu:I want to go to work and mummy goes to school tomorrow,ok?
Karen:no,you have school holiday and the school is closed,right?
Kazu looked blurred...
Karen:Did you go to school today?
Kazu:No.
Karen:That's why the school is closed.
Kazu:Why the school is closed?I want to go to school.
Karen:Because all the kids rest,can sleep,can play longer at home.You will go to school next week,ok?
Kazu:ok

I was eating orange and suddenly had abit cough.
Kazu:why you eat orange?You can't eat cuz' you have cough.
Karen:I am not coughing but I was choked and that's why I cough.
Kazu:oh...but you can't eat orange.I don't eat orange and I had a cough.
Karen:I don't see you coughing today so you can eat orange.
Kazu looked "surprised" and tried to test on himself if he has cough.He tried to "cough" but he did not.He was smiling at me.
Karen:you can have last one only.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yups,children's questions are either good or funny.hee..kazu's no 2 to ask you about mole now.u know who no 1's?

wright-karen said...

huh?sorry,I don't understand what you mean about no.1 and no.2

Anonymous said...

haha...i think diana is referring no.1 is somebody else who first asked u about your mole before. So now kazu is the 2nd person to ask u! hee... diana, am i right?

Very cute questions from kazu!

It's high time for u to remove your mole, la! haa...

Anonymous said...

Karen, you better not remove your mole. Your mole makes you look unique, lor. It's considered a 'gift' from God, lor.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, your Kazu is growing intelligent now.
I think it is normal kids are asking a funny & amazing questions. But it brighten your mood.
Good job,Kazu!! for 'annoying' your pretty mum (refer to a tiny mole).
hahahaaa....