
Honey,where are you again? hee...yup,he was not around last week while he is still in USA.Wrong timing.He did not attend 2 cousins's weddings twice but he did attend my sister and brother's wedding :)
I am still waiting for cousin's wedding photos yet.My cousin was marrying Japanese husband.Yes,they will have two weddings in Singapore and Japan on 27th May and 7th June 2008.will post a few photos of them later once receive the photos from my cousin.
2 comments:
honey,
yup, I missed the wedding... I have a lot of earrands to do at Florida. I wish, I would attend to see Karen's cousin for wedding. oh, shoot!
love,
K1
oh dear very cute of kazu looking so cheeky! Really love his bow!!!
wow both of your cousins married foreigners! They must be following your footstep! haa...just kidding! How nice to have foreigner relatives as u all can visit to each other in different countries!
Post a Comment