Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Old hair vs New hair


new hair in Singapore

old hair in USA

of course,I prefer short hair to long hair.Thankfully,Ken agreed to cut his medium hair into short neat hair :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumb up to Ken! He looks very neat & cool now! Hokkien Prawn Mee & Fried Black Kway Teow making me drooling... I am more interested in observing foods.. Hee!

Anonymous said...

For Joke Time - One more thing that I need to say:-
Green T-shirt!
Green Stroller!
Green Plates!
Green Chopsticks!
Green Limes
Green Sugarcane Drink!

Anonymous said...

Ruth, you forgot to include green straw! *wink*

wright-karen said...

LOL...You have good sharp eyes and good observer :) Lina should be honoured that Kenichi supports her favourite GREEN colour.hee

Anonymous said...

One more....
Green shopping bag

:P

Anonymous said...

lol! someone whose favorite color is green!

ya, ya...shorter hair looks better on him!

Anonymous said...

i mean someone whose fav color green will feel proud when seeing so many things green in color!

Anonymous said...

.........................

JRSS has definitely sharp eyes! When i looked at this picture, i did not notice anything unique at all till I read JRSS's joke... omg..

Shall i be flattered or not? shrugging.. hee