Life is full of ups and downs in the world but you still have to be happy no matter what...Just leave your worries to God and He will take care of them for you.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Keep it up,Lions!
hee...I am refering to Singapore soccer team!Singapore can manage to beat Thailand in the first leg round only by 2-1.Lions did improve to play better.I guess that the credits go to those foreigners who are Singapore citizens.Without foreigners,singapore can't win,of course.They will go to Bangkok to play against Thailand in 2nd leg round.Hope it will be a draw.Then Singapore will be a champion!It had been a long time to win for Singapore.I really never forget Abbas and Edward (full name :p)who helped to win Malaysia Cup long ago.Unfortunately,that match was "kelong" (bribed).Never mind.At least,he played very well and was popular with many fans especially malay women!hee...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lions deserve winning for 2nd time... but nowadays we are too saturated to discuss soccer hehe
terry
Post a Comment